This piece is a reaction to China's dominance putting HK creativity at risk, by Spencer Wong, creative chairman and CEO of McCann Spencer aka McCann Hong Kong.
I have been a loyal fan of McCann, and even my WeChat signature displays McCann’s slogan, “Truth well told”. However, I cannot help feeling doubtful after reading Spencer’s article. Is the expansion of Chinese companies in Hong Kong really a threat...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events