The sixth generation Ford Mustang, which has undergone a mid-cycle action MCA makeover, is designed to customise its driver from the looks of its wheels to how its exhaust sounds.
Visitors at the pop-up booth set up for the launch of this model in Shanghai and Beijing during last May and June respectively had a little taste of the personalised experience when they were able to design their own Mustang 'pony' on site using We...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events