Nancy Chan has been named the managing director of Uniplan Hong Kong, where she will start on 2 January next year. The position fell vacant after Darren Chuckry left the agency in July this year. Executive creative director Judd Christie was overseeing the operation in the interim.
Chan will be joining from Visit by GES where she served as general manager, Asia - SaaS registration service. Her experience spans across exhibition, events, telecommunications...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events