Darren Chuckry, managing director at Uniplan, has left the company after eight years of service. Last November, he was promoted from his position of executive client services director to lead Hong Kong’s operations.
“Darren contributed greatly to Uniplan’s successes in the Hong Kong market and we wish him the best in his future endeavours,” said Christian Zimmermann, CEO at Uniplan.
“With increasing business opportunities and a strong talent pool, Hong Kong will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events