Wishing to reach a range of age groups, but particularly young people who have disengaged with breakfast, Kellogg's has partnered with Zach King finalcutking, well-known for the clever visual illusions he presents in Vine videos. King does his thing in the three clips presented here, seemingly conjuring a nutritious breakfast out of items including an alarm clock, a pillow and some bubble wrap.
The campaign will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events