Now this is an ad that Ad Nut is happy to get behind. Or to the left of. Or underneath any place that will allow for close proximity to nutty cereal being dispensed at high speed.
In the latest stage of their 'Amazing Creations' campaign, which encourages experimentation with breakfast cereals, Kellogg's and J. Walter Thompson Sydney have replaced one YouTube legend Zach King, an American 'digital magic' star with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events