Have we had enough of content marketing 88 percent of B2B marketers are using it nowadays, and 76 percent say they’ll produce more content this year than last. In other words, we’re being saturated with blogs, infographics and whitepapers that all want to sell us something.
The harder your content tries to generate leads or boost conversions, the more likely it is to fail at doing so. Yet at the same time, content that focuses...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events