WPP has shut Tenthavenue, a mini-holding company that housed a collection of agencies, as its cull of agency brands continues.
Rupert Day, chief executive of Tenthavenue and a long-serving lieutenant at WPP dating back to the early 1990s, is leaving.
Tenthavenue housed Kinetic, Joule, Candyspace, Spafax, Forward, Shopper2Buyer and TMarc as subsidiaries.
WPP said the agencies are unaffected by the retirement of the Tenthavenue brand, which in effect served...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events