Earlier this week, China’s ByteDance, parent to social media video app TikTok, reported clocking in more than $7 billion in revenue for the first half of the year.
Over the last few months, TikTok has been the talk of the town in adland and beyond. The NFL recently signed a partnership with the social platform, celebrities are tapping into it, and its session at Advertising Week in New York last...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events