If you found yourself watching the World Athletics Championships in Doha in the past two weeks, I’m sure you marvelled at the pace, strength and agility of some of its protagonists. Often wondering how on earth they run so fast, for so long or so effortlessly.
From sprints to marathons, once again the championships were a true testament to mind over matter. Especially for Allyson Felix pictured, above, who a mere 10 months...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events