Sex sold. It’s sold for years. Crispin Porter built nearly an entire agency movement on what was misogynistic frat humor. But that was 10 years ago. That was 50 years ago. This is now. And there’s a growing body of evidence that shows sexy and sexist are all too frequent bedfellows.
Ads like the one you see here for Bayer aspirin are not only a turn off, but a threat and an insult to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events