The youths are at it again. They’ve made digital and social platforms ubiquitous with sporting content, which throws into question the weight of traditional media sources such as TV, print and radio. Subsequently, we’ve seen the rise of non-traditional sports, defined in this article as types of sports that have experienced recent growth and are not usually associated with traditional broadcast media.
“Across APAC, in some cases, passion for non-traditional sports are increasing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events