Customer experience isn’t a new concept. Back in 1473, when stone masons started work on the Sistine Chapel, worshippersand how they would interact with the chapelwas very much top of mind.
The chapel was built for the private use of the Pope and an elite group of priests who were part of the Holy Father’s inner circle. With their target audience in mind, the masons thought hard about their user journeys and how...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events