The words Fyre Festival have become synonymous with PR disaster, with many event planners shaking their heads at the poor planning and execution. A new Netflix documentary charts how the event turned into a catastrophe of epic proportions.
Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn’t seen the documentary, it didn't go well
Infrastructure is everything
The stunning Bahamian island of Great Exuma was chosen as the location for Fyre...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events