The people behind the ill-fated Fyre Festival, now the subject of derision, lawsuits and two different but wholly satisfying documentaries, famously spent a lot of money on a 'trailer' promoting the festival. With a professional crew and an island location.
Now, just as discussion about the documentaries is peaking, Shutterstock has unleashed a remake of the trailerone made entirely with stock footage, of course.
Shutterstock notes that its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events