This incredible number sent shockwaves through the industry, and more than a few marketers were asked by their CFOs, “Where’s our $500 million”.
Now of course, PG invests $9 billion in marketing annuallymore than any other companybut achieving savings of this magnitude is still going to be a challenge, given the tight leashes the FMCG giant has already put its agencies and suppliers on over the past decade.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events