The FMCG giant, whose brands include Pampers, Ariel and Gillette, said that it will shed about 90 to 100 brands around the globe over the next year or two, leaving it with about 70 to 80 brands. It did not name which products it intends to keep but they will be organised into up to a dozen business units under four focused industry areas.
According to PG, its 70 to 80...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events