Japan has always been known internationally for doing things in its own way, at its own pace. But people unfamiliar with the country’s advertising industry might still be surprised to learn that the majority of TV stations still take delivery of ads manuallyin print’ format.
Japan holds the distinction of being the last major market to make the transition to digital ad delivery. The shift began almost a year ago and is now gathering...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events