As of 2019, Asia Pacific is the largest region for out-of-home advertising, with nearly $13 billion in sales in 2018, according to a report from Magna Intelligence and Rapport. It is also the region with the highest OOH share 7.8% on average vs 5.6% globally.
This growth is tied directly to the fact that OOH has primarily positioned itself as a clear-cut brand-building medium. Meanwhile, digital internet advertising repeatedly sells itself short to potential...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events