The World Federation of Advertisers has called on brands to commit to a data ecosystem that properly respects consumer choices and their right to control their own data.
In a manifesto, the WFA calls for brands in all markets around the world to go beyond the legal steps required by GDPR, and recalibrate their approach to data more fundamentally across their companies.
It asks brands to commit to action...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events