When most people say they’ve been sleeping less for the past year, it’s an indication that things aren’t quite right. But for Michel de Rijk, who officially took the reins at S4 Capital as APAC CEO in January, it’s the opposite.
“It doesn’t make you tired when you’re enjoying it,” he tells Campaign as we sit in S4’s shiny new Singapore office, which houses both sub-brands MediaMonks and MightyHive. “It’s been a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events