The PR agency previously partnered the beverage arm of Chinese state-owned conglomerate Cofco in 2008 by helping to launch a series of marketing initiatives for a special Olympic edition of Great Wall Wine ahead of the Beijing Olympics.
Weber Shandwick is now tasked with implementing a range of PR activities, including media relations, events and interactive elements over the next 12 months for various Cofco wines and spirits brands.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events