VMLYR today announced that Malaysia group managing director, Lisa Hezila, is to leave the agency.
In a statement, the agency said Hezila is stepping away after 15 years “to pursue personal interests”. She will leave at the end of March and hand over duties to Eric Ho, who was named managing director effective 1 January.
Hezila began at YR in 2004, as general manager of ParagonYR, and in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events