Estée Lauder brand MAC is facing a consumer backlash in China following International Women's Dayover an email that was sent to US customers.
The promotional email used a map image of China that failed to include the disputed island of Taiwan pictured above. The email included the most popular products from several countries with the tagline “Girl Power.”
MAC China, which recently launched an elaborate experience center in Shanghai,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events