“If the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit.”
We’re all aware of this famous line used by OJ Simpson’s lawyer Johnny Cochrane. It was, some say, the line that set OJ free at least until he got himself into more trouble. That's because humans are more likely to believe a phrase that rhymes than one that doesn’t. Does If the glove doesn’t fit, you must not find him guilty have the same power No....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events