Do you believe that a marketer’s job is to increase people’s motivation to buy or do things It’s an easy mistake to maketo believe we are trying to increase desire, or create 'Lovemarks'.
It’s easy to be tempted to believe that we are in the business of creating communications that makes people desire our brands further, increasing their motivation to seek them out vis-a-vis their competitors. However, this is rarely the case. If you...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events