Universal McCann will handle media ahead of the company’s initial public offering later this year.
The brand is keen to shake off its association with disgraced US parent AIG and present itself as an Asia-only operation. AIG has been bailed out by the US Government four times, and owes the US taxpayer around US$182.5 billion. Earlier this year, it ran into controversy when details of its executive bonus scheme, paid for after the bail-out...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events