Catch up with all coverage of Campaign360, Campaign's flagship conference on the business of advertising, here.
While marketers love to complain that finance doesn’t understand them, the onus is also on the marketing community to understand the objectives of the finance department, said Anne-Gaelle Gonet, head of procurement Asia at the British Council, in a panel at Campaign360 titled “The marketing and finance therapy session”.
Forecast accuracy is a critically...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events