Uber’s global chief marketing officer, Rebecca Messina, is leaving the company, chief executive Dara Khosrowshahi has confirmed, with her role ceasing to exist.
Messina joined the ride-hailing app in October 2018 from Beam Suntory, where she was senior vice-president and global chief marketing officer. Messina replaced Bozoma Saint John, who was chief brand officer for 12 months until June 2018. Saint John, who joined Uber from Apple, left to become chief marketing officer at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events