According to a statement from Toyota, the partnership will see the two companies work together to establish new services in markets where ridesharing is growing.
Shigeki Tomoyama, a senior managing officer at Toyota and president of its Connected Company division, said in the statement that Toyota “would like to explore new ways of delivering secure, convenient and attractive mobility services”.
The partnership will involve knowledge sharing, development of in-car apps, and a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events