Twitter may have turned a corner, posting its second profitable quarter in a row on the back of strong ad revenue growth of 21% to $575 million.
The social media platform's owned and operated OO advertising revenue was $533 million, an increase of 28% year-over-year and drop of 10% from the previous quarter.
This contributed to overall revenue growth of 21% totalling $665 million and a net income of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events