Twitter's ad revenue growth dropped to single digits over the summer and estimated that recent bugs have cost the company at least $24 million in lost income.
The microblogging platform posted third-quarter overall revenue of $824 million, up 9% year on yearlower than the 21% growth posted in the previous quarter.
Twitter said its performance between July and September was negatively impacted by steps it took to fix bugs that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events