Twitter wants to make content discovery much easier for users and is revamping its mobile app’s camera to encourage more photo and video sharing.
By swiping left on the timeline in the update app, there is now a circular capture button that allows you to take a picture or a looping video of up to two-minutes long.
Keith Coleman, Twitter’s vice-president of product, revealed the update at the SXSW conference in Austin,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events