Two of Japan’s most iconic brands, Top Ramen and Sanrio the entertainment company behind Hello Kitty, are joining forces in a campaign that includes video content, digital, packaging and licensing.
While Hello Kitty has appeared on Top Ramen’s sister brand, Cup Noodles, this time it’s Sanrio’s second most popular character, Gudetama, in the starring role. Gudetama, or the lazy egg, is the unlikely, slacker superstar of the Sanrio universe, particularly popular among tweens, Gen...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events