Time’s Up Advertising has condemned London International Awards’ LIA decision to give former Droga5 executive Ted Royer a platform to speak.
The organization, which formed in the wake of the MeToo movement, published an open letter to LIA Founder and President Barbara Levy in which it expressed its deep disappointment following the event in Las Vegas on Sunday.
LIA has been heavily criticised by attendees after Royer delivered a speech lasting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events