The origin of the name Christopher roughly translates as carrier of Christ. Even my mother, one of my more vocal supporters, would have to agree this is a somewhat hyperbolic way to describe her son.
But despite the weight of the Messiah upon my shoulders, I’m unlikely to be changing my name any time soonit's what I've been known by for nearly four decades and if I’m honest I’ve kinda made it work...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events