It’s hard enough to create a winning name for a product or company for domestic use. Thinking up a moniker for a brand that’s born in one country but has global ambitions is a whole different ball game. This task is particularly challenging in a market like Asia, where so many different languages, writing systems and cultures come into play.
We asked branding and advertising industry insiders for their insights on the naming process and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events