The chief marketing officer of Dunkin’ Donuts has announced he will leave the company before the end of this year.
Tony Weisman wrote in a post on LinkedIn he will help in the search for his successor and stressed he feels great about the team that is in place to drive the next level of growth.
He was with the company for more than two years and will leave on December...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events