When clients in Asia request for Atlantic salmon and Spanish ham, venues are forced to comply. But some are taking matters into own hands whether it’s working exclusively with local suppliers or educating clients about the natural bounty closer to home.
A good case study is The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok, the first property in the world to be given an ISO 20121 accreditation a sustainable event management system, partly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events