It may be only June but for retailers Christmas is never far from their minds. From a marketing perspective, the holiday has always had the air of being forever suspended in a jolly, commercial snow globe, complete with happy family celebrations and flurries of cash swirling and falling into the tills. And it remains a mass selling opportunity, with the power to make or break companies in markets around the world.
Opportunities seem only to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events