2018 IN REVIEW Throughout December we're looking back at the year in APAC marketing, advertising and communicationslisticle-style.
Today, we present the 2018 top 10 Campaign Asia-Pacific's most-read news stories of the year.
1. The ugly truth about why I left BBDO China after just a year
Delmus Credle resigned from his role as head of planning at BBDO Shanghai because of comments that he...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events