Remember when ad men used to be the bad guys Shysters who used the dark arts of psychological manipulation, who would hide images of women in the foam of beer ads
Well, no, not really. But I met a lot of people at parties who assured me that subliminal advertising is what advertising people did. In truth, the only dark arts we used were creativity and being funny.
In time, people got...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events