Forget about deciding whether marketing should be data-led or creativity-led. That’s a false dichotomy. The reality, according to fresh McKinsey research, is that companies that manage to effectively integrate their creative process with their data-analytics efforts grow two times faster than their peers.
The claim comes from research with 200 CMOs and other marketing leaders, which McKinsey’s Jason Heller, partner and global lead for digital marketing, and Brian Gregg, senior partner, unveiled...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events