The sweeping popularity of South Korean pop culture, known as Hallyu’, is a modern phenomenon a reinvention of the small Asian country through the export of its music, TV, beauty products, food and technology, which have gained unprecedented popularity across the continent and beyond.
While the roots of K-pop date back two decades, it was the 2012 smash hit Gangnam Style’ that really catapulted the genre onto the international stage....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events