About 10 years ago, at the cusp of the global reach of Korean dramas, Korea Tourism Organization KTO realised the value of its hallyu offerings. The term refers to the Korean wave’ driven by pop culture and entertainment.
These days, hallyu is not limited to pop culture but encompasses a lifestyle around fashion, make-up, and social media. It’s become a way of life’ or something to aspire to for fans of the movement.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events