Yesterday saw the Kansas City Chiefs go head to head with the San Francisco 49ers in the biggest event in the US sports calendar the Super Bowl.
With a 30-second slot priced at a whopping $5.6m 4.27m, brands came out in force to pick up the ol’ pigskin and play a hail Mary both American football references, apparently for the big game, including sponsors Pepsi and Mountain Dew.
In light of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events