It has been a hair-raising year for WPP. So says Claire Enders, founder of Enders Analysis, as the first anniversary of the acrimonious exit of former chief executive Sir Martin Sorrell approaches in April.
Mark Read, who officially took over from Sorrell last September, has made structural and management changes in a bid to distance the new WPP from its talismanic founder and return the company to growth.
He maintains WPP...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events