For retail marketers, the annual Singapore F1 race is one of the best times of the year. F1 is not just a race between fast cars it is also a maddening brand rush to pocket retail dollars. Let's examine some of the successful strategies marketers employed this season.
The 107 per cent rule of spot offers
F1 implies more tourists and hence, more shopping. Considering many of the customers are one-time customers,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events