Disney has spoiled the summer holiday for some media agency folk as it has scheduled pitch meetings in the middle of August for its estimated $4bn 3.3bn global media-buying review the biggest of the year.
The entertainment giant, which is consolidating its adspend after acquiring Fox’s TV and film assets, is a prized client worth many tens of millions of dollars in annual fee income, although the company could end up picking multiple agencies...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events