TBWA has appointed Lars Bjørge, formerly chief digital officer for fellow Omnicom agency PHD in Greater China, as executive vice president and head of customer acquisition for Asia.
The role is a new one at the agency. Bjørge will be moving not only from the media world to a creative agency, but from Shanghai to Singapore. He will report to Asia president Ian Pearman, who came from AMVBBDO in London to take over...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events